Search This Blog

Tuesday 25 October 2011

100 Winning Resumes For $100,000 + Jobs: Resumes That Can Change Your Life by Wendy S. Enelow - LINKS UPDATED

100 Winning Resumes For $100,000 + Jobs: Resumes That Can Change Your Life 
by Wendy S. Enelow



This is the best resume book I have ever seen. Perhaps the best feedback I have about this book is when I was job hunting last time, during interviews, people commented on how well my resume was formatted. What more do you want?
In fact, I have passed it on to friends and colleagues. The reason that I found it so helpful is the way the author formats resumes. I would agree with the previous review that there is no indepth discussion of every section of a resume, but there is clearly enough to get the basic idea -- which is all you need.
I bought this book a few years ago when I was job hunting and thought it was the best one in the bookstore. Because I am rewritting my resume again, I went to a bookstore and looked at all the resume books again and thought that this was the best book one the shelf.
I highly recommend it.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...